Monday, December 6, 2010

Holistic Energy Healing Using Reiki


Ever wonder about: Holistic Energy Healing Using Reiki?

4-Day training workshop using Holistic Energy Healing with Laser Reiki Teaches You How to use Spiritual Energy Healing:
• Use Laser Reiki - a concentrated energy beam from the 6th dimension and above that flows out the finger-tips. This is great for dissolving stubborn energy blockages.
• Discover the root cause of dis-ease and imbalances (what emotion started it in the first place.)
Holistic Energy Healing is An energy-to-energy process for removing pain, trauma, stress, anxiety, fear, etc. -- instantly in most cases.
Energy Healing Techniques will Clear imbalances and/or dis-eases years before they become apparent.
• How to determine the amount of energy blockages present in a person or situation.
• Clear hidden beliefs and hidden fears in Moments using Energy Healing Techniques.
• Do remote energy healing treatments using only the person's name and location.
• Calculate and clear the reasons that are holding you back from success. Use Secret energy healing methods never before taught to the public.
• Heal yourself, your friends, your family, pets and plants with Source energy using Energy Healing Techniques
.
Wishing to take back control of your health? Want an easy way to clear those chronic pains that have resisted treatment for many years? Try Laser Reiki! It is unsurpassed.

How is the Laser Reiki energy healing method the most sought after?

Why are Reiki Masters, Chi Gong practitioners, Therapeutic Touch energy healing, other energy workers, massage therapists, Chiropractors, Nurses and other health workers taking Laser Reiki? Many energy healing professionals are adding Laser Reiki to their toolbox because there is nothing else even remotely as powerful and useful in clearing blockages and restoring the blueprint of health and well-being. Look high and look low this Holistic Energy Healing method called Laser Reiki is the easiest method to learn.

See Washington Reiki | Oregon Reiki

This Energy Healing Technique workshop will enhance and add a whole new dimension to whatever energy healing modality you now use. Taught by Taylore and Roi the founders of Laser Reiki.

http://reikiranch.com

2 comments:

  1. man body, within which there was energy communication between different cells and organs. For centuries, the Chinese have believed that "qi" (the internal life energy) is responsible for transmitting energy information within the body. Accordingly, the smooth flow or stagnation of "qi" accounts for health or sickness.

    ilchi lee chakra healing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud to say now that I am finally at a place where I have found something that works for me. Almost four years ago I began seeing a classical Homeopath. I was put on a constitutional remedy by Dr God hands who reside in west africa, and I am amazed at my healing thus far. I will continue to post what worked for me and what didn't in more blogs to come (as this one is getting quite long... and I'm not writing a book on here - not yet anyway). This discovery has not only helped the way I practice, but it has also given me further insight into the world of Herbal  medicine. I came to know more about Dr God hands on Tv Station when I was taking my regular organic coffee at javamania coffee spot I watched the whole scene on how he uses Natural herbs to cure disease like Herpes, Hiv/Aids, Cancers,HPV,Men & Women Infertility,Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Multiple myeloma, Neuroendocrine tumors,Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,Alzheimer's disease, chronic diarrhea, COPD, Parkinson's disease, Als And Diabetes, I was moved by his words then I took a confident step to contact him regarding my health condition Herpes & Prostate Cancer, He prepared his herbal medicine then sent it to me through Courier which I took as it's was instructed and I found myself healing symptoms are all gone I have being watching my health for years now and I finally confirmed that is a permanent cure like he told me at our first conversations so now I'm healthy and happy I purchase his herbal tea which I usually take in the morning before starting my day because it feels good to find addiction on natural herbs than medical drugs so is what I'm doing and loving it more and More to come later on blogs sooner I will be writing my book.I will advise you to contact Doctor God Hands Herbal Home for any kind of permanent cure and herbal remedy.Doctor God hands Email Contact: doctorgodhands@gmail.com Also On Whats-App Calls: +2349057214220.

    ReplyDelete